We currently have a number of vacancies for Recruitment Consultants to join the teams on warm to hot desks! Whilst industry leading training will be provided as standard previous recruitment or sales experience would be highly advantageous. The role would suit confident and personable individuals, with the ability to represent Reed in a professional manner both over the phone and in person with clients and candidates.
For the right person; who is hardworking, driven and proactive, the role will prove to be highly rewarding, both financially and in terms of career development.
The roles offer competitive salaries that reflects your skills and experience, an excellent OTE with uncapped earning potential, industry leading training and development opportunities as well as access to pension and health schemes.
Development and implementation of individual sales and marketing activity
* Take responsibility for the service and sales of SME’s
* Meet and exceed all targets as set by Business Manager
* To consistently win new business through ongoing sales activity, i.e. proactive cold sales, sales visits, sales drops
* Gain market knowledge including competitor knowledge
* To gain a business advantage over industry competitors through research, analysis and follow through
* Negotiation of fees
* To identify, target, convert and maintain a client base that will enable the desk to achieve profitable growth in line with individual and branch targets.
* To understand and comply with branch, regional and company goals
* To meet and exceed revenue targets as set by Business Manager
* Develop and implement ideas for improving the efficiency of the section
* Consistently achieve and exceed all activity targets
As the successful Candidate you do not need recruitment experience, (although this would be preferable). Full training will be provided, however it will be essential that you can bring the following to a role;
- A proven record within a sales environment
- Ability, and proven track record in developing sales opportunities
- Motivation to be the number one at what you do
- A desire to earn large sums of money through constant development of key business relationships
Please note, if you do not have experience in a sales environment, but have worked as a resourcer and are looking to take the next step then we would certainly consider your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job