Hospitality recruitment consultant needed for the Edinburgh office of this well established agency.
There are a few “must have’s” that go with this role –
- You need to have at least 12 months recent Hospitality recruitment agency experience, sourcing and supplying perm staff but consideration given to those from a temp or mixed desk
- Experience in the Hospitality recruitment sector is essential
- The confidence and drive to sell, get out and meet clients is a pre-requisite
In short you will understand the Hospitality market and currently be working as a recruitment consultant (or have very recent experience).
What’s in it for you?
- The company are very well established with a supportive management team
- An opportunity to really make your mark in an established but growing agency
- Control your own client base, choose who you want to work with, become a local expert, the “go to” person for Hospitality recruitment needs
- Negotiable basic linked to your experience and what you can bring to the role
- Generous open ended commission
Working in the City Centre is fast paced and gets you right in amongst your clients, you have the benefit of ease of access for candidates due to the fantastic transport links along with many high profile and regular clients on your door step (Edinburgh has tons of restaurants, bars, and hotels within walking distance of the office)
Please only apply if you have the experience required, my client needs someone who can come in and perform pretty much from day 1.
Make no mistake; this is a challenging role but an excellent opportunity for a true Hospitality recruiter to make their mark.
So, professional recruiters who know how to sell, build relationships, find candidates, match well and who want to work in an environment where there is great support and genuine growth opportunities should get in touch.
Apply in confidence – happy to meet/talk at your convenience
Expert Rec2Rec consultant, 30 years as a recruitment specialist dealing with outstanding recruitment consultant opportunities across Scotland and beyond for experienced recruitment consultants, recruitment managers and recruitment Directors looking to further their career or trainee recruitment consultants looking for an exciting and rewarding career in recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job