Recruitment Consultant - Glasgow
Recruitment Consultant required for busy Glasgow agency with a very buoyant construction section.
Must be experienced in selling construction recruitment services – trades and labour (temps) - to a wide range of clients from small sub contractors to multi national businesses.
- Minimum 12 months recruitment sales in a recruitment agency
- The agency is established and very busy but looking to expand hence the focus on sales
- Fantastic office setting, low attrition and a brilliant reputation
- There is resourcing support to ensure roles are filled but you need to be able to turn your hand to finding candidates in busier times
- Competitive base salary along with excellent OTE
- You MUST have agency recruitment sales experience within a construction setting
Even if you are not 100% sold on a move just yet I am happy to speak with you, sometimes talking things through clarifies your thoughts.
The market is still busy but signs of slow down are happening, companies are looking for the best, don't get left behind, if you are not motivated or happy where you are now is the time to start the ball rolling.
Expert Rec2Rec consultant, 30 years as recruitment specialist dealing with outstanding recruitment consultant opportunities across Scotland and beyond for experienced recruitment consultants, recruitment managers and recruitment Directors looking to further their career or trainee recruitment consultants looking for an exciting and rewarding career in recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job