My client has been providing recruitment services for over 35 years building an enviable reputation and track record, combined with unparalleled market knowledge. They offer a unique recruitment service in Accountancy and Finance and Practice recruitment within a wide geographical patch, with over 250 years combined recruitment experience on board!!
- A full 360 recruiter position, specialising within the Practice sector, supporting a wide South Coast geographical patch, alongside a small team of experienced Practice recruiters.
- Existing business available plus the opportunity to build new business and expand existing accounts.
- Full candidate networking using a variety of available tools, which include Linked IN, a variety of JOB BOARDS, attending networking events relevant to the Practice market, utilising marketing campaigns and all other traditional candidate attractions methods.
- Attending client meetings to promote company business and scope new opportunities and promote other divisions, where relevant.
- Report company figures and work alongside other divisions within the branch and whole business to collaboratively work towards company targets.
- Experienced recruiter is essential, ideally Practice however other professional services sectors will be considered.
- Someone who is able to demonstrate CV stability and discuss billing history.
- Live within a commutable distance to the office, either Portsmouth or Southampton
- Have a 'can do' attitude with a strong personality to work alongside an already well established team of recruiters.
- Drive and have a car!
- Have a good command of English and be able to write strong adverts in what is a highly competitive candidate market!
This is a brand new role, offering a secure position with one of the most well thought of specialist South Coast agencies within the Finance & Accountancy market. You can expect to earn commission very quickly and lots of it!! You can expect to be part of a well seasoned, highly successful team of recruiters who welcome fresh blood and look forward to working with fellow recruiters. This is a super chance to join a fast moving, ever expanding business who put their staff first.
Who arePeople Prospect Solutions?- We are the South's longest established recruitment to recruitment company. Set up 15 years ago we are a owner managed business with two key recruitment to recruitment directors Rebecca and Louise who focus on supporting your recruitment career move. We are based in Southampton and we have a combined total of 140 Linkedin recommendations. Our service is confidential, professional and we are always available and on hand to give advice and guidance for recruiters at all levels.
You can follow our company page on Linkedin at People Prospect Solutions, connect with Louise Ogilvy or Rebecca Bowring-Kingman or follow us on Twitter @Peopleprospect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"