An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our extremely busy Technical and Skilled division, within our West Bromwich branch.
If you are highly sales focused and organised and are looking to join a well-established company with fantastic training, team support and excellent pay/benefits please continue to read...
The purpose of the role is to pro-actively build excellent client and candidate relationships and to provide a consultative service ensuring that the right role is matched perfectly to the right candidate.
Daily duties include:
- Identifying and calling prospective clients to gain business opportunities
- Meeting and consulting with clients to establish requirements
- Negotiating fees and terms of business
- Interviewing candidates to establish their skills and understand their requirements
- Reporting on activity to ensure continued success and improvement
- Meeting targets on all activities
The hours of work are 8 - 5 Monday to Friday but may change according to business requirements.
The successful candidate will be target driven and people orientated. You will need a driving license for this role.
In return for all of the above the successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary plus generous OTE. A company car will be given after passing the probationary period.
You will also receive 24 days annual leave plus statutory holidays and a range of excellent additional benefits.
If you are money motivated and would like to succeed within the recruitment industry
please click APPLY.
- Negotiating Fees
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job