Recruitment Consultant – Manchester
We are continuing our remarkable growth across the North West with some exciting opportunities for trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants to join our team in Manchester! Our thriving branch is right in the heart of the city and ideally situated just five minutes’ walk from Piccadilly station.
We’re looking for big personalities who aren’t afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running, and who are serious about a long term career in recruitment. To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and be ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships, and delivering an excellent and honest service.
Upon joining us you will enrol in our professional development programme offering training, coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer?
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job