Kind Consultancy is a specialist recruitment firm, focussed on appointments in Governance, Risk, Compliance and Cyber Security. We also operate as part of the wider Kind Group consisting of Kind Commercial, Kind Wealth & Kind Financial Services.
As part of The Kind Group's ongoing success, we're looking to expand the Consultancy team in Birmingham and have a number of opportunities for individuals looking to establish or further their career in a boutique Executive Search recruitment environment.
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with new clients whilst also working closely with our extensive network of pre-existing clients
- Identifying and confidentially approaching industry leading talent
- Screening, selecting and managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Negotiating pay, salary and benefits packages with clients
- Managing an end-to-end recruitment process and delivering truly exceptional customer service to both candidates and clients at every stage
- Developing the Kind brand within your specialist market
- Providing market and industry subject matter expertise to your client and candidate bases
Our ideal Recruitment Consultant candidate:
- Has experience of working within a sales or recruitment position
- Has a desire to build a long-term career in the recruitment industry
- Is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Has excellent communication skills, being able to rapidly establish rapport with new contacts in a personable and professional manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Is solution focused, self-motivated and has a positive attitude
If you are looking to join a forward-thinking business with entrepreneurial flair and plans for significant ongoing growth, then apply with an up-to-date CV today.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job