Select Appointments is a leading staffing services company with an extensive network of offices. An exciting opportunity has arisen in our award winning Rickmansworth office to join our successful team.
We are a driven team looking for people eager to achieve, earn significant income (earning potential is completely uncapped) and exceed targets. We want individuals who want to make a difference and literally change people’s lives.
The role will encompass….
• Expertly sourcing, screening and interviewing the right candidates to match vacancies
• Developing existing client relationships and managing key accounts
• Proactively sourcing new business through sales methods such as cold calling, generating face to face meetings and social media, to develop and grow your recruitment desk
This role is suited to someone who thrives in a results driven environment. You will have experience of working to and exceeding targets (ideally business to business experience)
The right person will be…
• An outgoing person, enthusiastic and a good communicator with the ability to build rapport with people quickly and be at ease dealing with clients and candidates on the phone
• Have strong spoken and written skills and a knowledge of MS Office
• You will be educated to at least A-Level or equivalent and be a driver with your own transport (or currently learning to drive)
Being persistent, able to deal with pressure, resilient and having the drive and determination to succeed are essential for this role.
Why join Select Appointments…?
We have a great working environment with fabulous serviced offices in Rickmansworth. You'll be working in a small friendly team, with a strong work ethic but always keen to celebrate success and have fun on the way.
Staff are valued and rather than be a small cog in a large wheel, your ideas and success will be appreciated and rewarded well.
We offer approved ongoing training and a comprehensive reward and recognition programme which includes industry leading salary and an uncapped commission scheme, performance awards and pension plan, amongst other corporate benefits.
This is a great time to join,as the team is going through a process of expansion and excellent opportunities for career progression will arise as our Rickmansworth business continues to grow.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Salary: £17,000-£24,000 plus commission
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job