KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle for the generation of candidates to be placed onto Apprenticeship or Traineeship programmes / vacancies.
- Engage with Employers over the telephone to source Apprenticeship / Traineeship vacancies.
- Source and attract candidates using a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Conduct screening/interviews to assess suitability of the candidate, and match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion - managing the end to end cycle.
- Deliver effective IAG to candidates to assist them with their decision making.
- Liaise with the recruitment team to advertise Apprenticeship Vacancies, Traineeships and other training courses to generate candidates for opportunities.
- Identify and implement new advertising platforms / candidate attraction opportunities.
- Accurately update internal systems of all contact with employers and candidates.
- Experience of working as a Recruiter (any sector) with experience of managing the end to end recruitment cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Maths & English GCSEs
- Time management - ability to prioritise workload
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job