Graduate Recruitment Consultant
What you will be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We’re a different type of recruiter. We believe in great relationships and are good at building and nurturing them. We won’t simply throw you in at the deep end; when you join us, you’ll undertake a 12 week on boarding programme to help you build your knowledge of our candidates and understand their needs.
Our inherent moral code ensures we always do things the right way and to the very best of our abilities. Working closely with our recruitment consultants, you’ll learn our sales process and after full training, promotion to a recruitment consultant is what you should be aiming for.
- You will be a 360 consultant managing both candidates and clients
- You will secure your candidates the best placements possible within their specific clinical specialism
- You will set targets to increase your salary and benefit from a market-leading commission structure.
What you will have
We’re ambitious and business minded, but we’re also good people, conducting business with integrity and you should be too. We provide genuine opportunities for a well-paid, successful career within a progressive and exciting company.
Graduates are key to our growth and we have learned that a successful candidate follows a certain profile:
- You are a graduate with a 2:2 or above
- You are driven to succeed
- You are articulate and have strong communication skills
- You are able to confidently work in a team
- You are capable of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Field Sales
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job