This is a newly created job opportunity for a Consultant to join and work closely with the Senior Consultant/Team leader to build the desk. This role is is business-development focused with the successful applicant being given geographical area focus on and map out. This desk is a fantastic opportunity to build something, take ownership and develop a new team. It provides clear progression opportunities with the chance to be a key member of the Management team in due course...
- You will be responsible for building your desk
- Gaining a strong relationship with both candidates and clients
- Meeting target or a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Communicating with the team leader
- Must be an organised person
- Quarterly awards parties and an annual summer party "conference" in Ibiza.
- High achievers Lunch/Evening out
- Christmas party at the end of the year
- Quarterly drinks to motivate the team
- Recruitment Consultant experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates
- Change Management recruitment experience
- Solid background of strong billings
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"