Competitive? Driven? Money Motivated?
Can you prove it?
My client is offering a great opportunity within the Fintech, HealthTech, and GreenTech industries for top-performing graduates looking to start and grow career rapidly within a company that are market leaders in global recruitment operating out of York.
The company is fantastically placed in central York, they are currently in the hyper-growth stage looking to expand their team on a large scale. Despite the challenging climate last year, they have grown their headcount by 100% in 2020 and recently opened a second office in Singapore as well as having 8 other international offices.
They have also been financially backed like no other firm in the recruitment industry so have the aspirations to be bigger, more productive, and offer their staff the best opportunities in the future.
If you’re looking for a role that is fast-paced, competitive and your money motivated and looking to progress quickly within a top-end team then this is a great opportunity for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary with an uncapped commission from day 1
- Personalised training program with guidance and coaching for all levels of your recruitment career
- Potential equity
- Structured induction program and a tailor-made Learning & Development syllabus
- Organic, clearly defined, and achievable career path
- Dress-down culture with potential Flexi-working
- Early finish Fridays
- Eligible for target-based incentives including Michelin star restaurants, international holidays, free breakfasts, late start, early finish, and more!
- Amazing modern office environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- Working with like-minded people in a fun, collaborative environment
- Time off for your birthday if it falls on a weekday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + potential office close down for Christmas
The skills required as a Graduate Recruitment Specialist:
- Graduate Education - 2:1 or higher
- A natural sales ability
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
The role you would have as a Graduate Recruitment Specialist:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
If you feel is this you do not hesitate to apply?
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment career starts here!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'