Aspire are the leading media, marketing and communications recruitment agency in London. We offer award winning training to all staff, from the first day you start, and continuously throughout your career.
Award winning training and development structure Structured career progression - Organic growth We are an Investor In People company - Gold Standard (proving we are committed to career development)
We are a 3 star 'Sunday Times' Top 100 Company To Work For' and offer over 30 benefits, from massages to flexible working, and a minimum guaranteed OTE of 30%.
* As a Consultant in the Graduate team, you will be autonomous for a full 360 recruitment role. You will be joining a hugely successful team - one of the most successful in the business.
* We recruit for a variety of positions throughout the media market e.g.Advertising sales, delegate and sponsorship sales, digital marketing, account executives, analysts, conference production, marketing to name a few.
* Your role will cover a mix of key account management with existing clients as well as new business development in to one of our diverse business sectors. You will also benefit from hot leads, as we get enquiries from new clients every day!
You will have a lot of face to face interaction, meeting clients and/ or candidates consistently (or continuously), with every day being different. Working on the graduate team at Aspire offers: Variety Fast Paced environment
The opportunity to be consultative and make a difference
A friendly sector
The opportunity to be successful and make a lot of Money (2 out of the top 3 billers for Aspire last year sit within the graduate team!)
To be a successful applicant for this Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant for Aspire, you will have:
Ideally 12 months experience in recruitment or business to business sales (and have the figures to back this up) - industry sales experience is a plus!
* The commitment to a career in recruitment A strong work ethic A professional approach and a confident phone manner
* A passion for success and a hunger for money
* The ability to multi-task and manage your own diary
* The determination to work in a fast paced, meritocratic company
If Aspire sounds like your type of company then give me a call to find out more!
- Experience within Recruitment or B2B
- B2C Direct Sales Experience.