Aspire specialise in recruiting for the media and marketing communications industry. We help change people's lives and improve business performance.
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For, an Investors in People Gold Award Company and a ISO 9001 accredited company.
The events team is the country's leading events recruiters! They place key event staff across all levels. They work with Exhibition and conference organisers, publishers and associations.
You will be responsible for placing people working on the biggest events in the country! You will join the team as a researcher and will quickly graduate into a full 360 recruitment consultant and an industry specialist in this field!
You will negotiate terms with new and existing business, proactively contribute to the overall client business plan for the team, take client briefs in face to face meetings, network at trade events, source and attract candidates, and of course negotiate on and close offers.
We have an intensive bespoke training and development programme, so you will have all the tools you need to be our next recruitment star.
An Aspire person comes in all shapes and sizes however we all have the same core values
- Passionate about what we do
- Take pride in our work and love getting people new jobs
- We work hard and have a great time while doing it
- Celebrate our achievements whilst making A LOT of money!
- We have all come from either a recruitment background or market related sales background.
- Experience within Recruitment or Direct Sales (Experience of bringing on new business)