Recruitment Consultant - Veterinary
Portsmouth Head Office - Cosham
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
15% - 25% Commission (uncapped) + Extensive Benefits (listed below)
Compass Associates | Our Company
Compass Associates is the one of 3, and the most prominent brand within Compass Holding Group. Here at Compass we are a dynamic and vibrant recruitment consultancy with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, London and Manchester. The company has grown year on year since it's inception in 2009 to become a leading provider in the specialist health and social care arena, winning 2017's Recruiter of the Year category in the prestigious HealthInvestor Awards.
Our Portsmouth HQ is a 2 minute walk from the local train station and has many amenities for staff. Our detached offices are going through a major refurbishment programme (two thirds completed) due to be completed by April 2018 all ready for the next financial year.
As a business we are one that holds our values dear, are immersed in our industry space and as business we look to learn every day.
The Veterinary Team is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate consultant to join the ranks and will be given the opportunity to develop this exciting desk. There are 6,000 veterinary practices in the country and 20,000 Vet Surgeons operating in one of the UKs fastest growing market places. This role will require a highly driven, ambitious and professional individual who is KPI driven and relishes the challenge of meeting and developing relationships with key clients.
- We are looking for enthusiastic sales person who has a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with exceptional customer service is essential.
- Experience in healthcare recruitment is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Applicants will be organised, target driven, tenacious and motivated by substantial earning potential.
We are a customer focused recruitment consultancy with the aim of delivering genuinely unrivalled levels of service to our clients and candidates. Operating in a creative environment we provide autonomy and encouragement to our consultants to be directly responsible for the direction and growth of their particular market space, whilst receiving unrivalled mentoring, training and development.
In return for your commitment and success we offer a mature and vibrant environment and extensive benefits including;
- REC Professional accreditation sponsorship (paid for by company)
- Uncapped commission
- A fun working environment
- Individual/team incentives
- 'End of Quarter' event (Racing, Black Tie Balls, Summer Festivals)
- Team outings
- Early finish on Fridays (3pm!)
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.