Recruitment consultant; recruiting the right way is the mantra of our latest vacancy. With far too many companies promoting an often overly salesy approach this firm has set out to do things differently. It is an ethical and values driven recruitment consultancy firm specialising in all things supply chain. As a recruitment consultant in this firm, you will be providing hiring solutions across the FMCG industry, placing candidates who are some of the highest performers across Procurement, Logistics or Manufacturing/Technical. Becoming a recruitment consultant here gives you access to an impressive client list including Danone, Coca cola and Innocent. If you're a recent graduate and are seeking a dress-down environment, but with a success focussed team driven to provide the best hiring solutions across the board, then becoming a recruitment consultant here could be the perfect fit!
- Genuine interest in FMCG brands and the way that they are marketed as you will be talking to the professionals who have a real passion for what they do
- You will need to be a self-starter that will get on the phone and talk to people
- Charisma; you need to be able to draw people out of their shells
- 2nd language could be useful, but not essential
- Polished / articulate as you will be talking to very senior level professionals
- Open, enthusiastic and social culture with some real office personalities
- Values driven firm run on integrity, honesty and openness
- 3pm beer fridge DAILY
- Drinking games every Friday
- Quarterly 'fun bus'
- Your own company birthday party
- Private medical insurance after 6 month probation
- Free breakfast every day
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting career as a recruitment consultant in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- recruitment consultant
- graduate recruitment
- trainee recruiter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job