Recruitment Consultant - Uncapped Comms & Progression - NCL
Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Newcastle | Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission | Full Training | Luxury target based incentives | Award-winning Global Business | Flexible Office/Home Working Option | Career Progression
Looking to further your graduate/sales career and have your hard work rewarded?
Are you competitive, resilient, and looking for a role where you can directly impact your earnings and how quickly you progress? If you are, recruitment could be the career for you!
Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leading, specialist recruitment consultancy with deep expertise in cloud computing. With offices spanning 23 locations across 4 continents, we specialise primarily in placing candidates with experience in Microsoft, Salesforce or AWS technology. To date we have placed over 30,000 candidates in businesses ranging from start-ups to global enterprise companies, and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the highest quality candidates on the market.
What you'll be doing?
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main goals are to develop relationships with clients who have specialist technology staffing needs and to find and place highly skilled IT professionals into those positions. It is a sales-driven role where you put focus on building strong relationships with clients and candidates.
When you join, we'll start you on the Sales Development Pathway, our intensive training program that will give you all of the sales training and mentoring you need to be successful. You'll cover business development, client and candidate management, contract negotiation, business to business sales and recruitment best practices enabling you to:
- Source Candidates: Proactively via LinkedIn, Job Boards, Advertising, Referrals, and our Internal Database
- Business Development: Seek out and build relationships with new and existing clients to identify new roles and opportunities
- Recruitment process management: Arrange job interviews, salary negotiation and closing to ensure the successful placement of your Candidates
Why Join Us?
At FRG, we put our people first.
- We offer you uncapped earnings; it's well known that specialist recruiters earn more!
- Meritocratic progression in a career that matches your goals, be that Billing, Leadership, L&D or international relocation
- Ongoing sales training from our world class Learning and Development team
- Incentives throughout the year including trips to Iceland, Sardinia, and South Africa to name few! Performance rewards, including 10 deals in a month and 100k Club
- An opportunity to drive change through our Diversity Matters Program and give back through local fundraising and supporting our Partner Charity St Martin's School in Kenya
- Competitive benefits including, discounted health, dental and vision, PTO, weekly savings at retail and wellbeing establishments, free online workout classes and discounted gym membership
What we are looking for?
- Ambitious individuals with a proven track record of success. This could be through sports, extracurricular activities, or sales roles
- Driven and resilient individuals with an ongoing desire to improve
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity, and creating an inclusive environment for all both internally and externally with our clients and candidates.
FRG is for high-performance people who rise to a challenge with hunger and determination - those who think bigger, push harder and reach further.
If you're ready to Go Beyond, apply now and start your career.
Trainee / Junior / Entry Level / Junior / Graduate / Associate / Bachelors / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant / BA / BSC / Degree / B2B / Business Development / Sales / Commission / Newcastle / Newcastle Upon Tyne / Durham / Darlington / South Shields / North Shields
- Associate / Bachelors / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Con
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'