Premier Group Recruitment are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in IT, Media and Engineering. We are an organically grown recruitment company that has been established since 2000, with five offices spreading over Reading, London, Birmingham, Manchester and New York. Premier Group are award winning and have been voted 5 years in a row for The Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing business in our Berkshire office.
Responsibilities of a Media Recruitment Consultant-
- Resourcing and calling candidates
- Cold calling new clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients in and around the Berkshire area
- Reviewing applications
- Managing the interview process from start to finish
- Negotiating offers
- Placing candidates on client sites
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes a Media Recruitment Consultant must have-
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to multitask and keep organised
- Competitive and resilient
- Money motivated
- Sales focused, target and goal driven
- Work well under pressure
- Having a good knowledge of Berkshire and surrounding areas
- Has a real desire to be the best!
What can we offer to you?
- A full 16-week inhouse training programme
- 40% uncapped commission on top of your basic salary
- Holiday incentives - Hollywood, Berlin, Ibiza, New Orleans, Barcelona and the list goes on…
- Fast track career progression - organically grown company
- Variety of benefits including- PT sessions, gym memberships, free breakfast, early finishes and many more
- State of the art offices within Berkshire inclusive of; red bull fridge, ping pong tables, PS4, pool tables and many more…
To become part of Premier Group Recruitment apply now or speak to Chelsea Caplin on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- telesales / trainee recruitment consultant / recruitment consultant / resourcer / sales / media / cold calling / interviewer / broker / negotiator / e
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job