Trainee Recruitment Consultant
4x Trainee Recruitment Consultants Wanted - Immediate Start
- 20k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd year
- Sector: Digital / Tech sectors
- Excellent company culture- work hard, play hard.
- Established in 2011, currently employ 52 people with plans to grow
Charateristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working
- Money Motivated
- Provide exposure to client development
- Train you to be a consultitive sales person
- Facilitate you to be in control of your earnings
- Build a successful career with prospect of becomming a Director in 5 years
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential
- Exciting incentives (Boozey lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply below.
SW6 Associates are recruitment to recruitment specialists - we recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"