Trainee Recruitment Consultant
6 x Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
- Located in City of London
- £24k basic + uncapped comms. OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k 2nd year
- Sectors: Digital Media, Technology, Energy, Finance, Legal, Pharmaceutical sectors
- Excellent company culture- work hard, play hard.
- Established in 2009, currently employ 64 people in the UK with plans to grow internationally
Charateristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working
- Money Motivated
- Provide exposure to client development
- Train you to be a consultitive sales person
- Facilitate you to be in control of your earnings
- Build a successful career with prospect of becomming a Director in 5 years
Rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential
- Exciting incentives (Boozey lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
This is a permanent role with immediate start dates so please apply now to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management andInsurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment, such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; as well as Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles
We also place strong candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job