- Are you a Graduate or super motivated 2nd-jobber?
- Are you considering a career as a London-based Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Would you be keen to work for one of the top 20 recruitment firms in the UK?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, the we have a Trainee Recruitment Consultant openings for an IMMEDIATE START that need to be filled asap, so please read on....
What you’ll receive as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- A basic salary of £20-25k
- 1st year realistic commission of £30-45k+ and £60k+ in your 2nd year
- Extremely rapid career progression - team leader in year 2 and manager in year 3!
- Loads of incentives including holidays, cars, watches, clothes, nights out etc.
The UK recruitment industry has surged beyond its pre-recession peak with 2016-2017 total annual revenues hitting £32.2bn, higher than the previous records. And 2018 is set to be another record year!
Confidence remains strong in the sector and ongoing rapid growth is inevitable!
Over 4000 new recruitment companies were incorporated in the UK last year and these new and existing organisations are under increasing pressure to win and retain market share. Unfortunately, not all recruitment firms are reputable and finding the right company to work for is a minefield.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduate/Trainee/2nd-jobber candidates into Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles in London-based Recruitment companies.
Our CEO previously worked directly for James Caan (Dragon's Den/Recruitment Guru) and we only work with the top tier recruitment firms in the London market.
If you engage with us to help you find a recruitment position, we will meet you face-to-face for a full consultation at our Central London office, advise you of the best recruitment sectors/companies specifically suited to you, introduce you (and if necessary convince them to see you!), then we’ll coach you through the whole recruitment interview process and help you secure the perfect role!
Skills required for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated but this is not essential - their top biller last year used to be an ice-cream salesman (albeit a very good one!)
- Some Sales/Commercial experience - again not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial
- Something that makes you stand out from the crowd - a recent hire was a karate black-belt that had represented the UK at international level
- Desire to be successful - your clients won't come to you - prove that you’re pro-active and hungry and this company will like you!
- Extra-curricular success e.g. a strong sporting interest
- Money-motivated and ambitious
- Competitive, driven and outgoing
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to work for one of London's very best Recruitment companies, please apply below and we will be in touch tomorrow.
With over 20 years of experience, we are the leading supplier of Graduate and 2nd jobber Trainee Recruitment Consultants to the top tier Recruitment companies in Central London. We only work with firms, operating at the highest level in most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment - Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; and Life Sciences Recruitment - Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare Recruitment.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job