Trainee Recruitment Consultant Academy - OTE £40,000 YEAR ONE!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant basic salary can range from £20k -£25k with OTE Year 1 -£45k Year 2 -£75k year 3 £100k+
TFS Healthcare is an award- winning, highly successful healthcare recruitment agency that has seen year on year growth since our inception in 2010. Ranked for the past 3 years in "The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for'' and "Ranked 3rd in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2017" we are an ambitious, dynamic organisation that has big plans for the future.
Now in our next phase of growth, we are looking to hire our next group of talented individuals into the position of Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
After great success in 2017 we are looking for ambitious individuals to join our Trainee Recruitment Consultant Academy. This is a great opportunity to receive market leading training delivered by our Divisional Manager and Managing Director covering all aspect of recruitment. This training will give you all the skills you need to be the next superstar of TFS Healthcare.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, - Key Attributes
- A hard work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
We are an extremely proactive recruitment agency and as such, we are looking for sales driven high achievers for our team. Ongoing training and support is offered and as an organisation we offer a transparent career structure.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will involve all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- New Business Development via cold calling to generate new clients
- Relationship building with hospitals and trusts
- Resourcing- via the database, networking and referrals, headhunting and social media
- Arranging interviews- briefing candidates and providing all necessary information in regards to role and opportunity
- Attending Client visits
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business
- Ensuring full compliancy of candidates and general administration
- Consistent achievement of targets
What can TFS Healthcare offer you...
We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff, rewarding them with great incentives and salary/commission packages and offer an incredible working environment with huge scope for career progression.
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to £10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… To name a few
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Christmas & Summer Party
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Lauren Bryant or APPLY BELOW.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job