We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving and successful team in Bolton. Salary of up to £24,000 plus a fabulous benefits package and uncapped commission. Experience is not essential, but determination, ambition and a can do attitude definitely is. The starting salary is dependent on experience.
Having been in business since 1979, this is a fabulous opportunity to join a successful award winning Recruitment Consultancy. We are looking for a dynamic, confident person with previous sales experience.
If you are looking for a career as a Recruitment Consultant we will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful. Your training will be intensive and task focussed ensuring you gain a full understanding of both the candidate and client market whilst building your own portfolio of clients. You will be fully supported by experienced consultants to make sure you enjoy the success of placing candidates and fulfilling client needs from the outset!
Our unique selling point is our people and we are looking for an ambitious and talented individual to join our established, successful and growing team in Bolton.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
• Fulfilling client requirements by proactively sourcing candidates
• Interviewing candidates and matching them to jobs they will LOVE!
• Developing existing and new business relationships through telesales and client visits
• Working to ISO quality standards
• Carrying out sales activity; interviewing candidates, sourcing candidates, generating leads, cold calling, attending client meetings and networking events, sourcing new business, following up leads, selling the benefits of using Jobwise both over the telephone and face to face
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous telesales experience is essential
• Previous experience in a similar recruitment consultant role would be beneficial but not essential
• Must have strong communication skills with the ability to build customer relationships
• Must hold a valid driving licence and have your own transport
In return you will receive a salary of up to £24,000 depending upon experience plus an excellent benefits package including:
• Monthly uncapped commission
• Opportunity to earn extra end of year bonus
• Profit share
• Ongoing incentives and competitions
• 24 days annual leave - rising with service, plus a day off for your Birthday!
• Contributory pension scheme
• Death in service
• Healthcare scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Ongoing training and development
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm: No late night working!
If you are looking to develop your career in recruitment, send your CV today
We respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- Recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job