What firm will you be joining as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
The UK's first specialists in product and technology recruitment, they are an award winning recruitment firm based in the hub of Central London. Their success is simple, they focus on building solid relationships with their clients & candidates and pride themselves on delivering a quality service instead of focusing on heavy KPI’s and targets. They work with a variety of firms ranging from boutique start-up organisations to industry leaders such as PlayStation and Ebay. In the 4 years since their inception they have won multiple awards including the Best Niche Agency Award and have experienced year on year growth, doubling in size each year.
What would your incentives & benefits look like as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Christmas package- Every year as a bonus you will pack your bags and jet of for an exciting all-inclusive 5 day holiday to celebrate your hard work during the year!
- Monthly outings - Michelin star lunch clubs, activities, days out etc
- Early Friday finishes - Fridays are meant to be fun, so they finish early and have pool/dart tournaments with an unlimited supply of alcohol!
- Gym membership - Every penny counts when living in London, so if someone will pay for your gym membership why not!
- Birthdays off - Who wants to work on a hangover
- Casual dress-code- Gives you that Friday feeling every day of the week!
What would your first 3 years look like as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
• £22k base salary
• Commission/OTE - realistically your 1st year is all about learning so you can expect to earn the majority of your commission in the latter half of your first year with a OTE of £38,000-£45,000
• Promotion within 3-6 months to consultant (which brings a £3k pay rise)
• Exclusive training programme, from day 1 you will be given tailored training to suit your individual needs
• £25k base salary
• Uncapped commission, your realistic OTE in your 2nd year would be between £60,000-70,000
• Promotion to senior consultant
• £35k Base salary
• Uncapped commission, your OTE in your 3rd year would be at least a 6 figure salary
• Promotion to executive consultant/ team leader (£5k-£10k pay rise)
• By year 3 you would have a team below you, which you would earn off; team override commission from the consultants/senior consultants in your team
Candidate Profile of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• Degree educated or experience in B2B sales
• Out-going and personable
• Highly ambitious with an excellent work ethic
• Money and incentive driven
• Naturally Competitive
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection