Recruitment Consultant Trainee -Digital Media
For Moriati Media, established for 30 years as a leading digital Media recruitment consultancy, based in Covent Garden.
Due to the company’s expansion we are searching for a graduate calibre trainee consultant to work alongside our dedicated team of recruiters who cover Media Sales, SEO/PPC/Planning/Buying, eCommerce and Ad- Ops.
Initially you will be helping in researching and sourcing candidates for vacancies at all levels, from Director through to Graduate Trainee. Within 9- 12 months , we would be aiming to promote you to Recruitment Consultant,which will include client-facing opportunities and client account management.
This is a great opportunity to learn the digital landscape from an experienced group of consultants and, from two very experienced, hands-on Directors.
Experience in media, sales or recruitment is beneficial, however is not essential.
If you can demonstrate good communication skills, a confident, outgoing personality and a passion for a career in recruitment, we would like to hear from you.
- Sourcing potential candidates.
- Speaking to candidates over the telephone.
- Account management of designated clients..
- Identifying potential client sales leads.
- Organising and confirming interviews
- Helping place candidates into permanent roles with our Digital/Media clients.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Consultative sales skills.
- Recruitment experience useful but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- A passion for recruitment and the media industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent business English essential.
- Target driven.
- Excellent time management.
- A strong work ethic and a good team player.
- A good sense of humour.
- Good relationship-building skills.
- Base Salary
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly Bonus
- Biz. Dev. Bonus
- Attractive Covent Garden working environment
- Great training
- Duvet days (part of holiday entitlement)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Communication Skills