My client an established Construction Agency, trading for over a decade. Long lasting relationships with the biggest contractors throughout the UK. Having pride themselves with core values are now looking for a recruiter with 1 years experience from any sector to run a temp desk for Trades & Labour
As a valued consultant, you will have experience working a full 360 role providing blue collar workers to local construction sites in and around the Northern Home Counties. My client, has a wealth of existing clients that they are currently supplying with a multitude of orders. They are looking for motivated individuals who can service client’s needs. The successful individual should be able to grow existing relationships whilst building a constant portfolio of new business. With a dedicated back office support network who have exceptional experience servicing a large catalogue of temporary workers.
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle
- An understanding of temp recruitment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience, drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
- A proven record of billings of £150k + in the past twelve months
- Organise PSL agreements and develop key clients
- Cross selling.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary - up to £26,000
- Perkbox - Professional benefits
- Competitive commission structure
- Work phone
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Subscription to online pioneering training programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Holiday Entitlement start at 20 - 25 max after 5 years
- Access to brand new CRM software
- Support from resourcing staff and administrators.
- Sales incentives including meals at London’s top dining retreat, performance awards and regular team bonding events and nights out
- Subscription to lead generating software and job boards
- Contract Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job