We are looking for a recruitment consultant, interested in a role within a small, dynamic, growing recruitment company in Watford.
Our client have fantastic new offices, good database, lots of contracts and a great working environment
- From £20-27k basic salary (depending on experience)
- Outstanding commission structure
- Quarterly incentives
- Working hours 8 till 5.30 Mon- Fri
- Highly profitable independent business with management that has had many years of experience.
- Operates across the UK.
- Encourages personnel growth at the same pace as the business.
- Trades and labour recruitment consultant is required to join their existing team of 12 to facilitate their on-going expansion plans.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading operator within trades and labour recruitment.
- Retain existing clients whilst securing new business with exceptional sales acumen and service levels.
- A high desire for sales, mixed with the ability to build professional relationships at all levels.
- A good track record in sales.
- An understanding of the recruitment industry and the job role of a recruitment consultant.
- 12 month's experience is required.
- An ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job