Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Trades and Labour
Salary: £25K basic salary, generous commission scheme, car allowance
FT/PT: Full Time
Brief Job and Company Description:
Our client is an established and very well-respected recruitment agency, with a significant UK presence. This company has a focus on the Construction/Building Services/Facilities Management sectors. They are looking for an experienced Trades and Labour Construction recruiter to join and develop a successful team, with the aim of further expansion.
- Joining an established and well-performing division for this company, and to lead the development of the team on to greater success.
- Utilising a first-class company database and benefiting from a significant number of client relationships, you will focus on placing Trades and Labour construction professionals into many of the UK’s leading construction organisations
- The company seek individuals who seek to add value to their engagements they have with candidates and clients - a distinct focus on quality of service is paramount to this organisation
For this position you MUST have the following:
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a construction recruitment capacity.
- Candidates should have a specific experience dealing with trades and labour construction recruitment, or have experience in similar - building services, M&E, facilities management.
- Candidates must possess a proven track record of success in this recruitment field
- The drive and hunger that is required to be successful in recruitment
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and target driven environment
- Be naturally competitive, inquisitive and persuasive
- Full UK driving licence
- A generous basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to build a long and lucrative career
- Regular incentives
- Company pension scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 23 holiday days, plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Ongoing support and training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job