Would you like to be part of an award winning brand? Do you have Recruitment experience and would like to work for a company that values service over KPI's?
Then look no further!
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the primary function of the Temporaries Recruitment Consultant is to ensure their personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and exceeding its objectives and KPI's. This will be achieved by identifying potential recruitment opportunities within the Wimbledon and surrounding market place and generating revenue.
You will have a delivery consultant assisting you with all the day to day administration and bookings, allowing you more time in front of your clients and an exceptional service to both your candidates and clients.
You will be expected to:
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as set by Branch Manager
- Implement business plans as directed by the Branch Manager and create personal business plans to achieve branch/personal objectives
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve the branch targets/objectives
- Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
We will require you to have experience of:
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
- Telephone based and face to face sales
- Customer service
We would prefer you to additionally have knowledge of:
- The recruitment industry
- Marketing practices
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.