Berkshire - Recruitment Consultant - Technology - up to £35k. I have opportunities for Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultants to work within the Technology space - Software, Hardware, Creative. Taking on warm desks you will have immediate vacancies to work on and will also be prospecting for new business within your particular vertical as a full 360 Recruitment Consultant. Ideally you will come with at least 12 months Recruitment Agency experience but consideration will also be given to candidates who have sales experience and are looking to get into recruitment.
Working in a non-KPI led environment you will be given the support and training to develop your desk and become a sector specialist. The culture is collaborative and supportive, it’s a dress-down office and you will have a generous, uncapped commission scheme that rises to 25% of monthly margin.
PACKAGE - Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Negotiable salary depending upon experience - up to £35k
- Generous commission scheme, uncapped and no thresholds
- Modern office facilities with good transport links
- Established business with large client base - UK and International
- Opportunity to develop and manage your own division / business sector
CANDIDATE - Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Strong sales, networking and client development abilities
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant OR Sales Consultant
- Strong commercial business acumen and a can-do approach
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
You may be either a Perms or Contracts Recruitment Consultant with the desire to develop your career - the company is growing and creating opportunities for career-minded Recruitment Consultants who wish to take the next step in their career. Please contact us to find out more about this vacancy - full contact details can be found on the CCG Associates website..
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'