Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Up to £25,000 p/a plus commission
Are you looking for the next step in your career where you will gain expert training within a forward-thinking organisation? Do you want to become part of a forward-thinking company who rewards their employees with an excellent commission structure and benefits package?
If so, then we may have the role for you…
Our client is a highly-successful company who specialise in Technology recruitment across Europe. This company has built an excellent reputation in their field sourcing highly-specialist candidates in the Technical sector. This SME has an excellent track record with some of the most innovative clients worldwide. They have grown organically by using their niche market knowledge, this dynamic organisation has built a close-knit team of highly-successful consultants. This is a progressive business with a mature, adult, relaxed culture, where they are passionate about the latest technologies.
The role -
- You will take responsibility for your own desk in a niche Tech market across Europe. You will be responsible for generating new client relationships with sales and bd, while also headhunting and sourcing the best candidates in your area. There will be support and training initially, but you will be expected to hit the ground running and take full responsibility by working autonomously to grow and build your desk.
What we’re looking for -
- 6 - 12 months 360 recruitment experience in the Tech, or related sector (Digital, Technical, Engineering)
- Strong billing history and consistent work history
- Confidence, ambition and the ability to build credibility with clients across Europe
- Articulate and well-presented
- Self-motivation and a natural determination to succeed
- You enjoy business development, client relationships and taking responsibility for your own desk
- A passion or interest to understand niche progressive Technology markets
Benefits on offer -
- Excellent commission structure and earning potential
- Expert training scheme with internal progression pathway
- International travel opportunities
- Modern, forward-thinking environment
- Autonomous adult culture with minimal KPIs
- Key Client Relationships
- business development
- 360 recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'