Recruitment Consultant - Technical Permanent
Recruitment Consultant -Engineering & Manufacturing
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Over the last 25 years, Our client has provided many clients with customer specific recruitment solutions, which have not only brought an increase in service delivery and customer relationships, but also the realisation of significant cost reductions and true value for money. Our Engineering & Manufacturing division has been core within the business since our inception, and quickly expanded.
Our Engineering & Manufacturing team within the client has a combined experience of almost 20 years, supplying candidates to meet a range of requirements - permanent, temporary and contract. We supply the highest level of candidate, predominately within the Food/Drink and FMCG industries.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a successful, ambitious, target driven team that are extremely knowledgeable within their specialist sector, looking to expand further
* Out going, with a positive attitude
* Previous sales experience, ideally within recruitment
* Career minded, hard working, driven , with the desire to progress
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
The Client is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job