Specialist Recruitment Consultant
*Competitive salary + uncapped commission + annual bonus
*Well established team, part of an £850m group!!!
*Contact - Alex Fitzgerald, Cordant Group
Experienced Recruiters In need of a niche?
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a desire to work in a niche sector?
- Do you want to diversify into a growing recruitment market?
- Wondering what it is like to work for a truly innovative business?
- Do you want to move away from the hustle and bustle of A-Z recruitment
- Do you want to become a specialist in one of a number of engineering verticals.
Concerned about you lack of engineering knowledge? Don't worry! With our structured training and development program, we will give you all the skills you need to be successful…
What's in it for you?
- TO £28,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Monthly uncapped OTE
- Earn an additional £15,000 with our Elite annual bonus scheme
- Low threshold
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- 38 days annual leave with service (1 day extra per years service starting at 33) including statutory
- Reward Gateway - money off hundreds of retail brands and services
- Automatic cover under Life Assurance and Health Insurance policies
- Dress down day Fridays
- Work a day per week from home incentive
- Great team ethic in a vibrant environment
- 8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Thursday
- 8.30 to 4.00 Friday
- 3.5 hours to work on flexitime weekly
Are you the right person?
- You will want to become a Specialist Consultant with one of the UK's leading recruitment businesses.
- Money motivated? You will want your monthly pay cheque to reflect your hard work through exceptional incentive schemes
- Relentless attitude? You will be driven to be the best.
- Knowledgeable? You like to be perceived as an expert in your field, so will be happy to undertake extensive training and development to upskill your knowledge..
- Team Player? You will see the value of collaborating with your fellow Consultants.
- Personable? Our Manchester location has a great team ethic and you will thrive in an energised environment.
- Career Minded? You will see a move into engineering recruitment as a career step in a forward direction!
Who are we?
Our Cordant Technical & Engineering business has 21 years of experience in providing highly skilled technical professionals within specific engineering sectors. Our Manchester Technical & Engineering Team is based in the heart of Manchester and as such we are growing in numbers. We have always prided ourselves on growing our own internal talent and developing existing talent,so we are looking for people with a technical application and a dynamic personality to become our next generation of Recruitment Consultants.
We operate in technology, energy & utilities, nuclear; renewables power, aviation. We are a business with high ambitions and would like you to be a part of it, if you like the prospect of being part of an exceptional business!
If this position sparks your interest, either apply via the button below or contact Alex Fitzgerald at the Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on Linkedin
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- business development
- Recruitment consultant
- sales jobs
- recruitment jobs
- business development jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job