Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology, RPO and specialist markets recruitment.
Our strategic ambition to ‘treat our employees better than any other business' is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! We were very proud to have been awarded the "Best Recruitment Company to Work For", for the 5th consecutive year!
We are looking to hire experienced technology consultants to join our Software Engineering and Housing Technology teams! Ideally, you will have at least 1 year in a tech recruitment agency for both teams. These sectors have huge earning potential and we are looking for ambitious individuals to maximise these opportunities!
Our Software Engineering team recruit UK wide, covering all aspects of Backend & Frontend development across Industry & Commerce and Financial Services. It's a newly created team, born from our continued success within Software Engineering across our NYC and German teams. Since its inception the team has experienced significant momentum with clients won and job flow..... and we're just getting started. As a result we're looking for someone who is keen to capitalise on this success, drive new business and offer strategic input to build a brand.
As a member of Housing Technology team, you will source candidates within the BI & Data Analytics market. This is a lucrative, fast-paced market and an exciting areas for Goodman Masson. To be successful, you will have a passion for building new business and creating a reputation within the Housing Technology market. You will be a savvy, commercially focused recruiter with a desire to optimise existing client relationships with the wider Housing division. You will excel at relationship building and gaining market intelligence from a diverse range of candidates. You will have an interest in the Public Sector market and strive to a brand ambassador for Goodman Masson.
- Technology recruitment experience
- Proven high performer and a track record of breaking new business
- Able to work proactively and approach tasks with a solutions focussed mind-set
- Possesses high energy and a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience of engaging with senior tech professionals
- Proven ability to build up a successful candidate database
- Track record of managing candidate and client relationships
- A competitive salary and commission structure (we pay top 10% in the industry)
- An established brand - we've been servicing top clients for over 25 years placing professionals across Commerce and Industry, Public Sector and Banking and Financial Services markets and we're on over 430 PSLs
- Remote working and flexible working options - work from home 2-3 days per week
- Flexibility around our standard working hours Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm and a 3.30pm finish every Friday
- A bespoke learning and development plan and clear targets to achieve your career goals
- Lots of groups and activities to get involved with including charity, diversity and inclusion committee, sports teams, ski trips and more...
- Award winning benefits on offer (including a mortgage scheme, exotic holiday scheme, knowledge scheme, home improvement scheme)
Our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples:
- COVID-19 Champion - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy - Employee Benefits
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition - Employee Benefits Awards
- The Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruitment International UK
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Best Workplace Environment - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
Apply now! Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
- Work For Us: https://work-for-us
- Instagram: https://goodman_masson/?hl=en
- Diversity, Inclusion & Respect: https://diversity-inclusion-...
*Please note that our business continues to adapt to the government guidelines to protect our employees against Covid-19. We are set up to recruit, onboard, train employees and work effectively both in the office and/or remotely in line with these guidelines.*
Goodman Masson is an Equal Opportunities Employer.?Our aim is to be enormously proud of our approach to diversity, inclusion, and respect.?Where possible, we?lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic,?taking positive action?through our inclusive advertising and sourcing methods. To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Goodman Masson click here: https://diversity-inclusion-respect/
- Business Development
- Software Engineering
- Target Driven
- Technoloy recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'