TECH SECTOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT VACANCIES @ HAYS
SALES OR RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - FAST TRACK TO MANAGEMENT
Your new job in recruitment
Hays are currently looking for professionals who are experienced in recruitment or sales to join our IT and Tech recruitment teams in the City of London.
Due to a period of sustained growth within these divisions we now have a number of Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancies which offer excellent career progression and growth in a supportive and fast paced environment.
You will have full ownership for managing and developing your own 360 recruitment desk and also be given training, development and the use of industry leading tools and technology.
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the UK, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the UK by Glassdoor and we're the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn.
Hays in the City of London is our flagship office and home to over 250 recruitment consultants at all levels of their careers – from Associate to Director. We recruit across 15 different specialisms and have a modern, open plan office with a great collaborative culture. The team here are fantastic and we are supported by an experienced management team.
What you'll need to succeed
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Sales professional, you will need to have a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar 360 recruitment or sales based environment – IT / digital recruitment or sales experience is highly advantageous.
- You'll need to demonstrate that you're sales driven, results-focused, and possess an ambitious drive to succeed.
- You will be passionate about people and winning new business and have an outgoing and confident personality.
What you'll get in return
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Sales professional at Hays in London you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry
- We pay a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holidays and generous shopping discounts
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. From day one you will be given promotion targets and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Winner of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016 in the UK
Winner of the Rate My Placement Best Undergraduate Employer 2016 in the UK
A career with Hays is more than a job. Learn more about our business by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram
Hays will pursue the promotion of Equal Opportunities through the application of employment policies that value diversity and ensure that its employees, potential employees, candidates and clients receive treatment that is fair, equitable and consistent with their skills and abilities. 'Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.'