Arco is a specialist consultancy in the recruitment of sales, managerial and executive positions coupled with a wealth of knowledge and contacts within the industry, we are an ideal partner, sourcing the right candidate for the right position.
We are an independent family owned business with a strong emphasis towards customer care, growing relationships with integrity whilst also delivering results. You will receive the very best ongoing training in learning and development and be part of a culture based on success, sales results and entrepreneurial thinking, not short term KPI measures.
Due to our on-going success and expansion, we are looking to diversify by opening up a brand new desk. Therefore, we are currently seeking a hard-working, driven and self-motivated Recruitment Consultant to join us and grow this desk as if it’s their own business. Naturally, you would need to have key relationships with your existing clients, ensuring that you are confident that these accounts will follow you if you were successful in applying for this position. You would also need a minimum of 3 year's experience within your chosen sector.
If you are an experienced recruiter and are interested in joining us on this exciting journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities to fly both in terms of earnings and career. In return, we will offer attractive salaries, generous and clearly structured commission structure with a very strong OTE earning potential and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results, through to senior consultant management level.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and vibrant business, and help to shape the future, whilst having the reassurance of knowing you are working for a business who are continually growing and wants you to grow with them too.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Managing multiple job campaigns.
- Acting as 'sectorexpert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Developing new client business, utilising Arco’s existing relationships and extensive reach to exploit 'warm' commercial opportunities.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and management strategies.
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to possess the following skills:
- A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
- A proven track record in your chosen sector of recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness and a commercial edge along with a desire to earn financial rewards.
- Recognizes our core values: Never Give Up, Work as a Team, Make it Fun, Be Passionate, Take Pride.
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to grow with a forward thinking company, then apply now to this advertisement and we will look forward to meeting you so we can discuss this opening with you in more detail.
- Sales Recruitment
- Candidate Generation
- Key Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job