We are looking for the best talent from sporting backgrounds to join our Milton Keynes team as a Recruitment Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to blossom in a meritocratic and organically grown environment where you can set the pace of your progression.
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring. We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
Recruitment is a complex sales role. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
We are looking for the best talent from sporting backgrounds to join our teams in Milton Keynes as a Recruitment Consultant.
A good Sports professional is target driven, motivated, competitive and a great team player. These characteristics are all easily transferable into the role of a Recruitment Consultant, meaning they can hit the ground running in a sales environment; gaining the financial rewards and long-term career progression a FTSE 250 business can offer.
Page Group already employ a number of ex-Sports professionals who have made successful transitions into recruitment consultancy. Some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from a Sports background. To hear from one of our Directors about their personal transition from a Sporting background into recruitment please take a look over the below -
- `An autonomous, meritocratic environment where you can control your own business, reinforced by support and market leading training from a fantastic brand
- The opportunity to work as a consultant, building meaningful mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Cooperative and fun team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them
- Saying goodbye to working weekends with a 5 day working week
- Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level all dependent on your own hard work
- cold calling
- meritocratic Sales