Compass Associates is an award-winning, UK specialist Health, Social Care and Life Sciences Recruitment Consultancy.
Established in 2009 with the vision to offer something different to other recruitment companies within this space, we are now the UK’s leading Health, Social Care and Life Sciences recruitment consultancy providing tailored, high quality services for all permanent and fixed term vacancies.
We are committed to providing a professional dynamic service in accordance with our core values. We are determined, energised and most importantly of all, enjoy our jobs. Whether you are a client with current staffing requirements or a candidate looking for your next exciting opportunity please contact us with any queries you may have.
Due to continued high levels of success and increased client demand, we are now seeking experienced recruitment consultants to join our expanding team here in Cosham.Position
- Managing new and existing client accounts
- Research and develop new relationships with clients through business development
- Negotiating terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Pre Screening candidates and matching to open or potential vacancies
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including multiple phone calls, formatting CVs, interview process, and continuous feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous background within a sales/target driven environment considered
- Recruitment experience desired
- Ability to work well within a team
- Target driven and motivated by substantial earning potential
- Strong interest in health and social care
- Ability to work under pressure
- Travel to corporate events within work time which take place 4 times a year - Some of these events include (Corporate box at the racing / End of year Balls/ Festivals/ Christmas Parties/ Holidays)
- An uncapped Commission Scheme
- 15% commission available from day one (increases annually)
- 25% commission on annual billings over £100k
- An opportunity to earn a further 5% through a consistency bonus
- Yearly pay reviews
- Company Mobile
- Car Allowance
- An opportunity to obtain your REC accreditation + Paid Subscription Fees
- Team Lunches
- Regular Office events and days out
- Sporting Events
- End of Year Awards
- 23 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per annum)
- Dental + Optical Plan
If you would like more information, please contact Jess Gower
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'