Rite Recruit is searching for an experienced technical recruiter for an opportunity on a very established solar desk with a boutique search and selection firm based in Central London. The renewable energy team is only four strong but is part of a much larger group (one of the largest specialist technical recruitment agencies in the world). It's being run by a seasoned professional who has successfully built two start-up companies to generate £10million+.
The role is to focus on US mandates, so you'll be working unorthodox hours to accommodate but with that, comes with working from home, the park, the pub or wherever you feel like.
Most of the business is already won by the managing director and passed down but you will also have the autonomy to win your own business. The majority of the roles are at £100,000+ and their average placement fee is around £25,000 to £30,000.
- Around £4,000 to £5,000 commission per placement
- Real autonomy
- Established desk with over 40 live roles at the moment - worth over £1.2M NFI
- Being led by an experienced recruitment director who has a proven track record in developing average recruiters into £300,000+ billers
- Small company and growing, so there are lots of opportunities to progress into management
- Part of a very large group, which allows options to relocate to one of their 15 global offices, should you wish to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'