Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant - Information Technology & Business Change
Context Recruitment is an IS&T recruitment agency in Bishops Waltham. We were born out of the belief that a recruitment business can be so much more and we’re rapidly establishing ourselves as a premium brand with a commitment to excellence. We’re addicted to service and our clients love us for it. With two very successful years of trading under our belt we are looking to expand our business to service demand.
We are building our company around ambitious, innovative, hard-working people and we will give them the space to be the best they can be. It is our aim to offer a platform for you to create your own path and we will aspire to empower all of our employees to be creative and unique in the way they work. We want you to make the best use of your skills and talents. Joining us now will be both exciting and challenging. You will shape your own success, however you can expect a "warm desk" with immediate incoming business, industry leading tools and a great deal of support.
We offer the best of both worlds; the best tools, support and working environment coupled with the benefits and joys that come with working for a small business.
You will need to be confident and a first-class communicator (both written and verbal), with exceptional attention to detail. Positivity and enthusiasm are essential. You will be highly independent and entrepreneurial, a quick thinker, a problem solver and of course competitive!
Experience and success in recruitment is important but hunger and determination to succeed are essential
We offer excellent long-term prospects in terms of both salary and career.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with clients to provide hiring solutions
- Resourcing and interviewing top calibre candidates via job board databases, advertisements, social media and referrals
- Submitting detailed candidate profiles to clients for appropriate positions
- Building and maintaining candidate relationships
- Advising and briefing candidates as an SME on market conditions, new roles and opportunities
- Arranging interviews on behalf of both the client and candidate
- Fully briefing candidates before their interviews with clients
- Providing full interview feedback to candidates
- Developing existing client relationships and cultivating new ones
Managing the full recruitment process from start to finish
Full end-to-end / 360’ Recruitment experience is essential, preferably Information technology or business change related skillsets, however Context is expanding and diversifying and interested in all talented consultants.
...More about us
Not just a premium brand, a premium employer…
Empowering our consultants is at the heart of our strategy. We’re committed to bucking industry stereotypes, providing a fun but mature working environment with the space you need to be the best you can be. We invest in our staff and we want you to love where you work.
Competitive salary - £20k - £30k base
Industry leading uncapped commission:
Paid monthly with a quarterly threshold. Quarterly threshold is ¼ of your basic salary
- From Threshold to £40k = 30%
- From £40k to £60k = 50%
- From £60k upwards = 70%
…… plug in your billing history and compare!
Best in class technology
- Bullhorn CRM
- Industry leading candidate search and lead generation tools
- LinkedIn Licensing
- Dual screen work stations
- Windows 10, Office 365. New Dell laptops.
- Full remote working capability
- State of the art Bluetooth/wireless headsets
- Access to market leading job boards
An amazing place to work:
- Casual dress / dress down policy
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Grade2 listed Mill building complete with water wheels
- Expresso machine, dart board, sofa, Alpacas (yep…. Alpacas).
- Free parking. Commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth
Please apply or contact us directly for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"