Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest education recruitment company, is seeking an Education Recruitment Consultant for an SEN desk in our Preston office.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant you will help education professionals find teaching jobs and classroom support staff roles on a temporary and permanent basis. If you are looking for more than 'just a job' this is a great opportunity to join a thriving branch which has huge potential for expansion. SEN experience would be an advantage.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across the region
- Resourcing quality teachers and carrying out interviews
- Regular face-to-face client visits, building relationships with key decision makers within schools (A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle will be essential).
- Creating quality marketing and advertising
To be a successful Education Recruitment Consultant you will have passion, energy and resilience.
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path from Trainee to Branch Manager and beyond you can expect an excellent starting salary, uncapped performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Discounted gym membership and access to online discount shopping portal
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your long term career prospects with us then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- relationship building