** Recruitment Consultant (Retail Background ) ** ** Reading ** ** Uncapped Commission **
PageGroup is a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Key responsiblities for the role:
Engaging with clients:
- Builds and grows a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develops a client contact strategy and conducts business development calls
- Organises meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
- Maintains and develops existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
- Consults and engages with clients to understand their needs and sells the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Manages the entire recruitment process from presenting and selling suitable candidates through the interview to offer stages
- Provides appropriate post placement support and contact; seeking feedback and securing testimonials
- Exchanges relevant client information with other disciplines or regions in order to cross-sell
- Networks in industry, sector, specialism and region to become an expert in their market
Engaging with candidates:
- Identifies and attracts potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
- Maintains an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements
- Interviews candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provides advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manages expectations
- Briefs candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback
- Provides post placement support and maintains contact to establish long-term relationships with candidates who may become future clients
Engaging with colleagues:
- Works as an integral member of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively
- Internally networks to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Communicates business pipeline to their manager
- Collaboratively identifies high quality PRCs across the business through personal and professional networking
Do you have a retail background? Does this sound like you?
* Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
* Passion, credibility and drive
* Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
* You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
Training- we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Trainees usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
Global opportunities- Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
Huge potential earnings- with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'