Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
- £18-£25k basic
- Uncapped Commission
- Team incentives
- Great perks
- Genuine career progression
With 25+ years’ experience Syntech Recruitment are an expert technical recruitment consultancy. Due to continued growth throughout 2017 and 2018 we are currently looking to add a talented individual to join our experienced team.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn and develop alongside experienced, consistent billers who are at the top of their game.
In order to achieve within this highly competitive successful business you will need to have a relentless attitude, alongside an unrivalled work rate. Recruitment is a fast paced target driven industry so personality, enthusiasm and total belief are some of the key traits to be a successful recruitment consultant.
You won’t earn £100k in year one! But you will get a chance to lay the foundations to become a skilled recruiter and to build a very successful future for yourself. We simply provide the tools, you need to provide the hunger to succeed.
Scope of the role:
- Speaking to candidates and clients on regular basis
- Researching CV’s
- Writing and placing advertisements on the company website, and other internet sites.
- Searching and shortlisting candidates.
- Sourcing client leads
- Manage advert response and matching candidates to client requirements
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Prepare candidate CVs and profiles for submission.
- Verifying qualifications and checking references.
- Building the Client and Candidate database
Ideally, you will have recruitment experience in some way shape or form whether that’s within a resource/180 role or a full 360 role, whether it is a a temp to perm/contract or perm desk you have worked on.
You will have an excellent telephone manner, fluent spoken and written English and good PC knowledge.
Full product training will be given with excellent prospects for progression
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy