Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - Part time, 2 or 3 days per week
£18,000 - £22,000 pro rata plus bonus
Work from home (you must be Nottinghamshire based)
We are currently recruiting a proactive, conscientious and on the ball Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer whose main purpose will be to provide an excellent customer experience to candidates and clients. In particular you'll be involved with:
- Application management
- Pre-screening candidates
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of different methods
- Candidate registrations
- Providing day-to-day operational support
- Organising interviews
- Assisting with job offers and rejections
- Dealing with candidate questions in relation to vacancies we are working on
- Dealing with client questions relating to candidates
- Account managing and servicing existing clients with their recruitment requirements.
- Using initiative to spot opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Work from home
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata'd (including Christmas closure)
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid background within Recruitment (min 1 year)
- Be self-motivated
- Have a mature attitude
- Be driven and hard working
- Be able to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have space to work from home with internet access
- Have a driving licence and own a car
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'