Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds City Centre. Base £20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £30,000. Second year earnings £50,000.
Our client is a boutique recruitment specialist for the Technology, Digital and Business Transformation sector. They are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Resourcer to join their team in Leeds city centre. They supply top businesses with the best candidates in the industry which has given them growth in the market. They are keen to hear from both experienced and inexperienced people, as long as you have the right attitude!
What's on offer for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic Salary £20k
- First year earnings £25k-30k
- A fun, small and supportive team
- An uncompetitive environment (KPI's are not main priority)
- Team and individual driven incentives
- Team socials
- Holiday incentives
- Gym lunches
- Birthday off
- Quarterly and annual rewards
- Prime location in Leeds, walking distance from train station
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
You will start this role as a recruitment resourcer, this is termed the '180 role' as you are doing solely candidate searching. Once you have proved your success in this area, you will be promoted to a recruitment consultant where you will then work with the candidate from start to finish. This is normally done within 6-9months. Commission is still earnt as a resourcer.
- Headhunt on job boards for suitable candidates
- Go through applications to job adverts
- Post job adverts across platforms
- Pre-screen candidates over the phone
- Work closely with senior consultants so you know the criteria needed
- Pass any suitable candidates over to a senior consultant
- Hit weekly/monthly targets and receive commission
Ideal candidate for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Degree educated, 2:2 above, any subject
- Sales experience preferable
- Team player
- Motivated and ambitious
- Confident character, good energy
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Sales experience preferable
- Dedicated to work long hours
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Good at thinking on your feet
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'