Role: Delivery Consultant - Progression to Account Manager or Head of Delivery or 360 Consultant
Salary and Commission:£20k - £28k with % commission on each placement
Location: Birmingham based - remote working
CX Squared are a community focused talent partner, delivering more than just matching tech talent with high growth tech businesses across Birmingham and the West Midlands, but you will sit inside our client’s businesses in order to understand the dynamics and working culture of the people within them in order to add value to their brand.
Birmingham and the West Midlands is under the radar when it comes to the wealth of tech talent and tech companies that are created and we want to support the growth of those businesses to ensure our region is appreciated in the wider tech world.
Having been established in September 2019, we are now looking to grow the business having had numerous successes over the last 18 months.
Our commitment to inspiring the next-gen of future tech talent by working with schools, colleges and universities to educate young people of "what a career in tech looks like" is fundamental to our reputation in the recruitment world, and adds to our ethos and mission.
You will be responsible for supporting our key customers who are working on our In-House model, where you will have the opportunity to sit inside their business to understand their culture whilst understanding the key structure of that organisation.
Your role will include the following:
- Undertaking duties to research and understand the vacancy and soft skills needed of potential candidates.
- Shortlist and interview candidates that could be a suitable fit for vacancies in that business.
- Take the time to understand and review the culture and team fit of the customer in order to match the candidate both technically as well as for cultural fit.
- Administrative tasks with regards to arranging interviews, managing diaries and sending candidate’s all supporting documentation to help with
- Coaching and understanding a candidate’s needs and motivations to move role.
- Sourcing candidate’s through LinkedIn, Social Media, Networking Groups and Job Boards
- Preparing CVs and building relationships and trust with candidates
- Creation and distribution of job descriptions, candidate packs and other relevant material to attract candidates to the right role.
- Someone curious - if you don’t know something, what actions would you take to find out?
- Analytical and thorough - we will give you independence to manage your workload and plan your activities, but we also want you to go over and beyond to deliver
- A passion for delivery customer experience. We are renowned for the work we have done to treat our candidates AND clients with customer care.
- Demonstrable experience of organisation and time management
- Previous experience in working within IT Recruitment is highly advantageous
- Passion for Technology and the IT industry - albeit gadgets, tech 4 good or anything that you think is of interest!
What you will get from CX Squared
4 day weeks -yep that’s right, we want you to be productive over 4 days and only use the 5th if needed!
Remote working with opportunities to work on client sites.
Competitive salary and commission scheme
A personal and career development plan tailored to your needs and ambitions
23 Days Holiday with your birthday off as well
Training Days to improve learning and development for your personal needs
Apply now, to join one of the most innovative and unique recruitment and tech talent partners in Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'