Recruitment Consultant - Resource Specialist - Sales Consultant
Generous salary, commission and benefits structure
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a long-established IT Recruitment Specialist who are leaders in their field. Due to expansion, we are looking for recruitment professionals to join our growing delivery team.
This role would suit someone with previous recruitment or resourcing experience or candidates with a strong and proven track in sales. The post holder will be given full training and will be given the opportunity and progress into 360 recruitment consultants and account managers.
Your role as Recruitment Consultant:
- Support the principal accounts with recruitment activities
- Resourcing the highest calibre of candidates for specific roles - identifying candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Arranging interviews, liaising and negotiating with clients
- Responsible for performing and consistently high standards and achieving KPI’s and targets set by the business
- Networking and advertising to attract suitable candidates
- Keeping and maintaining accurate and compliant candidate records
- Managing expectations of candidates to ensure successful closure within agreed time
- Business development- lead generation
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Superb communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- IT skills- candidates should be possess proficient IT skills, have experience using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be confident with picking up and using bespoke software package
- Career-driven and motivated to succeed
- Proactive individual and well organised
- Resilient, Articulate and with great attention to detail
- Ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and candidates
- Passion for technology
Salary Package and Company Benefits:
- Superb commission structure - unlimited earning potential
- Monthly incentives to win bonuses
- Monthly lunch club for top billers
- Regular social events
- High street discount vouchers - (Perkbox)
Based at on-site at a growing IT & science park (a cluster of around 100 high-tech ICT companies) you will have access to:
- Onsite; Café’s, Gym, Salon, Tennis Courts, Badminton and Snooker Room.
- Secure site with Free Parking
- Conveniently located near on the eastern fringe on Ipswich with easy access to A12 and A14.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking IT Recruitment Specialist as a Trainee or Recruitment Consultant within a thriving sector.
Apply now and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service