Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy - Recruitment
Exceptional Graduates/Sales Professionals/Recruitment Consultants please apply. Hiring for Central Manchester Office
Outstanding business operating in global markets within the most lucrative sectors.
£21,000 - £40,000 base salary (DOE) + Uncapped Commission.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The Recruitment company are one of the best performing recruitment consultancies in the UK and have been recognised as the biggest recruitment company in the world.
As a business, their clients range from Hedge funds to Global Pharmaceutical conglomerates and they are now looking to recruit fresh trainees for each of their UK offices, specifically Manchester and London. These offices are state of the art and centrally located.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- Strong academics - Minimum 2:2 Degree OR...
- A minimum of 6 months sales or recruitment experience
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Extremely resilient with examples from academic or personal life
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive nature - displayed through past achievements
Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
Recruitment Consultant - Incentives:
- £21,000 - £40,000 Basic (DOE) + uncapped commission
- Gym membership
- Company expensed laptop
- Company car scheme
- Fully expensed paid holidays - Ibiza, Las Vegas etc.
- Private Health Insurance
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.