Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultant
Bristol (£65,000 to £90,000 OTE)
£25,000 to £32,000 Basic + £65,000 to £90,000 OTE + Up To 3 Vacancies Given To You Each Week + Mobile + Laptop + Progression
Experienced Recruiter needed by a rapidly growing agency in the city centre. The average earnings of our second year experienced Consultants are unrivalled in ANY other agency in Bristol.
We are looking for an out and out new business Consultant who is wanting the best Recruitment opportunity in Bristol. You will be given up to 3 perm jobs a week and you need to top that up to 5 under your own steam. We can teach you our sector no problem – you just need to bring the motivation to keep on hitting your targets. We make it as easy for you as possible to get results by for instance: providing mentoring from Consultants with 10 years + engineering recruitment experience, using the best IT systems that you can get, providing you with a new business Resourcer that will pass you up to 3 jobs each week & more.
We will have grown from 6 to 14 staff in 2017 & our plans are even bigger for 2018 – We are aiming to get to 27 staff which means that we need future Managers! The business operates a meritocracy progression structure & so if you are the best Consultant based on results you will progress the fastest.
Of course we have great offices, a fantastic culture and often enjoy individual and group incentives.
* Permanent 360 degree Recruitment role.
* New Business role in an established market, you will be handed up to 3 new business vacancies per week (targeted at winning 5 new roles per week).
* Working up to 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 4 pm on Friday.
* Progression to Principle Consultant or Team Manager.
* Will be an experienced Consultant – experience can be in ANY industry.
* Able to perform at a high level in a 360 role.
* Hungry to earn and progress.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"