Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Just graduated? Or are you working in a office based role but not receiving the rewards you're looking for? Are you motivated to earn commission on top of your basic salary? Does the prospect of moving into management within a four-year time frame motivate you? What about the opportunity to move your career internationally?
Have you thought about becoming a Recruitment Consultant?
- Located in London
- 23k Basic + Comission
- OTE £35k-40k 1st year, £60k year 2, £85K + year 3
- Sector: Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Engineering, Technology
- Excellent company culture- Professional and hard working
- Established in 2008, currently employ 130 people with plans to grow to 200 by 2020.
Characteristics of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working
- Money Motivated
What a Recruitment Consultant does:
- Provide exposure to client development
- Train you to be a consultative sales person
- Facilitate you to be in control of your earnings
- Build a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
Rewards of being a Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential
- Exciting incentives (lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, skiing etc)
- 25 days holiday
- Meritocratic promotions
If you feel like you have what it takes to become Recruitment Consultant, please apply below.
- Consultative Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"